Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mouthwash Good Or Bad

Welcome, Introduction

Hi, I'd like to tackle in this blog is an argument that in Italy comnciando to catch on, albeit very slowly: The Rock-Crawling RC.
And I left my half a Tamiya CR-01 providing impressions and changes to be made fun in places where the Florentine area and land.

For the section Photo probably I will entrust to Picasa Webalbum, while I hope to secure the cooperation of friends in the drafting of the articles.

I will try to divide the sections in a clear and easily available, we will have a section of sites with soil analysis and any recommendations and the behavior of CR-01, we will change with the parameter definition section of the advantages and disadvantages, accessories and options, all reports of possible matches. For places, inevitably, I will use Google Earth.

For the moment you place a greeting and a warm welcome to my "Cyber-Space."

0 comments:

Post a Comment