Thursday, August 13, 2009

Renters Insurance =- So Calif

I love Denver!

I think this is definitely the most original thing I could write. I believe that in life you never finish learning, although many teachers feel. I believe that simple things are actually the most difficult. I believe that with good will get everything, but every now and then a slap to give great satisfaction. I think we all have a dark side which we often find ourselves struggling. I think the loneliness and sadness are not always bad companions. I think sometimes a simple sunset can make you appreciate the essence and wonder of life. I believe that God is a creation of man and not man a creation of God. I think we are born and die alone. I think that folks are browsing a fundamental thing in life. I think there is something worse than crying over spilled milk, continue to pour. I think it could count infinitely more than a century for a moment. I believe that opportunism is one of the worst evils. I think being faithful to its values \u200b\u200bis the most difficult thing a man can do. I think a cane has never killed anyone. I think that in this lousy country, all they are just talking, myself included. I think those are the worst stab in the back. I believe that treason is a shameful thing. I think the little man on the cathedral of Salamanca is really the picture of an astronaut from the future. I think the aliens would be infinitely presumptuous to think that they alone, and also very sad. I believe that many live their lives on autopilot. I think I want something more. I think the best thing is the carefree and clever ingenuity of children. I think the smell of rain. I believe in who is without sin cast the first stone. I think we can not justify everything. I believe in love forever. I believe that all so-called VIP sti fuck should go and work in the sewers of Calcutta. I think that often look nothing in the face, then after I cry. I believe in the power of art, in the magnitude of creativity. I believe in Gandhi, Jesus, the Dalai Lama. I believe in the overwhelming sensuality of femininity. I believe in simplicity. I believe in the paranormal. I think that often because I want to believe. I think the most important thing is not to be afraid but be brave. I believe that those who do good to others do it to stay at peace with himself. I believe that whoever is at peace with himself, do good to others. I believe in rebirth. I believe that destiny is not written. I believe in the pleasure of a chat with a friend in front of a fire. I think sometimes fit even a bucket. I think that very often you are alone in a crowd. I believe in fairy tales. I think it's too easy to damage and then apologize. I think I have already too many times in my life did the damage and then just apologized. I think it has to forgive divine. I The eyes never lie. I think we're all drying up even more. I believe that we can not make change others. I think they can change themselves. I believe the truest things go beyond rationality. I think the change you want to see in the world you must first see it in yourself. I think that few people can bring out the best of us. I believe in friendship. I believe that the best things are always the ones left to say, write, or do. I believe in the rarity of second chances. I think it's always easier to pretend nothing. I think it worth the money too. I believe that without some people my life would be gray. I think I'm indebted to many a mountain of laughs. I think sometimes we must drop everything. I think that you should never give up. I think if I am here with a full stomach I have to sweat than others. I think I want to build something of my own. I think I could go and claim so for millions of pages. I think some people will remain in the soul. I think we all have their scars. I think I'm a little 'piece at this time. I believe that life is like a painting, you the artist, no matter if it is good or bad: the important thing is to paint. I believe in the madness. I think that this post does not make sense. I think the design you mum sbielli the brain and that the chairs are flying at the mouth of one of the leading causes of mortality of the place (in addition to kicking rotating belt). I believe that everyone is free to believe what want .....!!! good night sbiellati brothers, who does not understand this post .. and who will do a little 'her ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment