Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Home Built Rabbit Cages

SUPERTRAPP 2 INTO 2 MegaPhone EXHAUST

What a great pleasure to open the box arrived this morning from the Zodiac in a wonderful system Exhaust SuperTrapp Megaphone two in one to mount on the motion of our friend Paul Duecilindri. I still excited after all these years and discarding handling these fascinating pieces of metal. Now more than ever I appreciate the quality and workmanship, the precision in the assembly, welding and finishing. Obviously Paul is no longer in the skin. These discharges must significantly improve its already good XL883R that has recently been seen in the contest cafe racer in Verona. In addition I took the liberty to renew the set of seals with a set of high quality of James. Mounted and already heard. Fantastic. But to see the finished bike you have to wait another small change.
-
This morning I was so excited When the parcel from Zodiac goodbye. Finally unpacking my hands Were the SuperTrapp Megaphone Exhaust 2 into 2 That I bought for Paul of Duecilindri. But I'm surprised I still feel a lot of passion even after so many years Spent On These bikes, When I hold These pieces of metal. Now More Than Ever I Can Understand the quality of these products, the nice welds, the perfectly matching parts, the great look. They are going to give a real kick to the look and performance of Paolo's XL883R. Some of you might have seen it in Verona at the cafè racer contest. Anyway I also got a set of high quality gaskets and seals from James just to do things the right way. Everything has been already installed and checked but you'll se the pics of the bike as soon as we finish another little job on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment